1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
Mostly people calling me ‘airin’, but people who know me for years called me shortly ‘ai’, ‘ay’ (like you are saying ‘eye’), or ‘irin’.
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
How Google Works. I bought it like many many months ago and haven’t finished it yet. (But the princess diaries I bought together with it finished in a day, it’s only because I’m not used reading that kind of books i guess *reasoning*)
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
Everyday, mostly pencil sketch. But if I had time I’m working on my photoshop and making something that you are see on my instagram.
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Reaching my phone and browse something until I get bored.
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
1/4 days…. Because I’m a little claustrophobia so I will get out from solitary confinement as soon as possible lol
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
I guess I save it somewhere on my drawer …. but no, I’m not a typical of person who easily throw something away (but really, where do i put them)
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
I don’t know…
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
Usually I’m looking for someone that I know, until that time comes I’m just sit nicely and smiling to everyone hehehe.
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
To see which person that I can trust or not, to see a potential in something (person, stuff), to see if a person lying or not. If I have to choose, maybe i would give up the see potential one.
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Only when I go to the bathroom and when I do my make up.
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
I don’t have one I think…
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
I enjoy walking lol
13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
I’m not reading newspaper anymore since my parents aren’t subscribed to the newspaper anymore. But I always read kompas.com once a day, seeing their homepage (what’s the hot topic right now and see if there is something interesting), and then go to entertainment section.
15. Which animals scare you most? Why?
Rayap. I have a little trauma on my childhood. I was looking for a book on a storage box that made from cardboard. That box is old and dusty, and when I open it, the books inside are eaten by the rayap. Oh, and small insects. I don’t even want to talk about it lol. I also hate frog. I love going to garden and pond but if a frog jumping to me I will screaming like a mad person lol.
16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
When a person say my drawing is nice and makes them happy!
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
I always said I won’t change anything on myself, but probably the punuk unta on my nose lol
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
No, more likely to be a spontaneous person. And always change my mind if there is something more interesting.
20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
If you ask me I will say no, but I don’t know if you asked other’s opinion lol.
21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
When I’m working on a project and I need to show the dummy on the next morning and I stay awake working until 5AM.
22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
Just a few very close friends that the number are even start to decrease right now.
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
In between I guess.
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
That one in Haneda Airport lol.
25. What do you think about more than anything else?
Future I guess.
26. What’s something that amazes you?
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
Shoot straight I guess. The faster you are getting hurt, the faster the wound would be healed, and the faster you are getting stronger.
28. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
To a place where you can eat local dishes based on.
29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
I always trying to do something by myself, but maybe driving a car/vehicle? Because it’s need a lot of concentration and I’m easily get distract.
30. Do you have a catchphrase?
Give it a try first.
31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
As long as they don’t pointed out something rudely, I don’t mind. Because I think everyone have a right to speak up their mind. If their being too loud, tell them in a nice way.
32. How and where do you prefer to study?
By practice and experience.
33. What position do you sleep in?
I will facing the wall, because if I pick the side that not facing the wall I’m scary I will facing a ghost when I woke up (airin karima is that chicken).
34. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
It’s hard to pick one because there’s always a thing that I like from cities that I have been!
35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
How clean his/her shoes are, the way his/her listening to other, the way his/her answering someone’s question.
36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
Not much, we are siblings each of us love specific things.
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
my ADHD tendency perhaps?
38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?
I hope I have better relationship with my Dad.
39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Hmm, that’s hard question.
40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?
Yesss. Do not spare your head with extra headache unless it’s really worth.
41. What do you consider unforgivable?
Someone that given second change but trash it right away.
42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
Always I think, because we are so young and blind with some obsession, but once you grow up, you will see more objective, why things happened, and at the end you always can take something good from it.
43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
Honestly, when a person refuses to apologize something, my brain will set my heart to I-don’t-care-about-it-anymore mode because it’s not worth a headache.
44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
Anything related with my religion I think.
45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
I usually looking to their eye and can see if I can or cannot to trust them, and that’s enough for me.
46. In what area of your life are you immature?
Shopping for clothes I think… Always thinking it’s better to regret for buying something than regret for not buying it…
47. What was the best news you ever received?
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first?
When he/she likes something that i also like! So we always have something to talk about.
50. When do you find yourself singing?
When I have nothing to do in a bus, I’ll find myself humming.